Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving in Prunedale


Hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We spent the holiday with my family in Prunedale.  Auntie Gail thanks  for hosting!  My brother, Luke checked in it was great to hear his voice and that he is doing well.  And my brother Josh showed in time to eat.  So, my mom was a happy camper.  Here are some pics from the day.

my brother Josh and his family

Auntie Jeannie with Addy and Grandma with Olivia

With Grandmama watching Uncle Joe playing the concertina
(I have been informed that it is not  an accordion)
This was after Amber and I invaded Uncle Joe's music room to feed the babies.  Needless to say he was a little shocked when he walked in on us.

Addy and I hung out at my parents for the next couple of days.


We got breakfast at Uncle Mike's one morning.  It was yummy as always.  I also have some good pics of Auntie Jeannie and Addy playing but Auntie is in her bathrobe. I didn't think she would appreciate it if I posted them.  But here's a pic on Addy on the couch in the hat Karen made.


We did a little bit of shopping but mainly just hung out.  The the boys headed to Livermore to visit Jeff's brother's family.  The kids had fun playing together and even went to the library.

On Sunday, Jeff and I went to 9er game, which they won:)  It was the first time I left Addy to do more than the grocery store.  I teared up a little when we went out of the driveway.  Addy did well with her grandparents took the bottle and a couple of naps with Poppa holding her off course.

It was a great trip.  Now we are home getting ready for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment