Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chrismtas has come and gone!

Merry Christmas Everyone!  We have a had very busy last couple of weeks.  B had his school Christmas performance.  Grandma Henri drove down to watch and to use her new camera.


That same weekend we traveled to Prunedale for the Garcia Family Christmas Party.  It was great to see all of the family for the holiday.  We put all the little cousins on the couch together and it was like paparizzi with all the people taking pictures of them.



We spent the next few days getting ready for Christmas.  Baking for the neighbors and Jeff's work which was a bit of a challenge this year.  I did have a little helper but sometimes I am not sure we got our measurements quite right.  A littlest helper made sure that our baking times weren't always accurate.

And we squeezed in a quick trip to see Santa.  This year because of all the Santa questions we kept our fingers crossed that it wasn't the same Santa as last year. Because when he say my Cuesta softball jacket,  he asked if I coached softball and preceded to tell all about his travel softball coaching career, how many players he has at the college softball level...yadda yadda..HEY SANTA, this was all at the North Pole RIGHT?  Well, it was but this year I didn't wear any softball gear.



B went to bed early on Christmas eve in hopes that Santa would be here sooner.  And woke up even earlier, he opened his stocking right away.  We were able to get him to wait open his presents until Addy woke up (which I believe he woke her up when he went to "check on her").  He got Rock Band, which let's just say we are getting better at it.  Addy got Sophie the giraffe.  My parents got here around noon and spent the day with us.  The "Santa" who leaves gifts for B in Prunedale brought him a bike.  He was very excited.


As I mentioned on Facebook, I am the Dark Side, a Decepticon, Cobra, or any villian for that matter.  Thanks to his presents from his Grandparents in Turkey.  I am frequently attacked by Nerf guns.  And to make matters worse, I thought Addy would be on my side in this battle of Good v. Evil.  But she is not....

No comments:

Post a Comment