Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Summer is here.

June started with the end of baseball season for B.  The Phillies had a great season. B tried out and made the 8 yr old All Star.  Yay B!  The rest of the month was filled with All Star practices and games. (With that being said and spending most of my life in organized athletics, I am even more appreciative of all the work my parents did to get me to and from practices and games.  I really never truly understood how time consuming all of that can be.)




While B was busy with all stars, I attended Storm tournaments on the weekends.  The family tagged along and after a day of scootering around the ball park, we found a food truck meet-up.  The kids posed in front the "Ninjas with an Appetite".  Jeff and I had some awesome food at the Lime Truck, winners of the Great Food Truck Race.  (I am going to find Seoul Sausage the next time I am in LA.)

School is out for summer and the neighborhood was in full swing.  We threw the kids a last day of school party.  The kids on the block keep busy and this time even earned a few dollars with their snowcone stand.

I am an Auntie!  We welcomed Madison to the family at the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment