Wednesday, October 10, 2012

With Love and Aloha

Of all the catch-up of posts this is the toughest to write, in August my grandfather passed and reunited with his Mama and Papa, his brother and sister, and his golf partners.  His final message to us all was to be "Strong Together!"

Poppa Sam loved us all unconditionally and made you feel you "special" whenever you were with him.  He had passion for the islands and truly lived the spirit of ALOHA. Among my Poppa's favorite things were the ukelele, fishing and golf.
It may be just a coincidence that I married a man from Hawaii, but I am so thankful that Jeffrey will be able to continue to teach our kids about the spirit of Aloha and surround them with the sweet sounds of the ukelele which will forever fill my heart with memories of Poppa Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment