Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Sunday was a busy day for us.  We spent the morning visiting with Jeff's family from Las Vegas.


They were in Los Osos visiting family and stopped by to meet Addy. After some discussion and examination, it was concluded that Addy is going to be intelligent and bit of a troublemaker. Sound familar?! We also shared with them our newest tech fun (next to facebook and twitter), Skyping.  We Skyped Jeff's Mom in Turkey, so she could talk to her mom and sisters.

Since the 49ers played on Thursday, we spent Sunday almost football free.  After the boys warmed up and since Addy was sleeping in the stroller, I decided to step in and play quarterback for their game.


The game was almost short lived because after one complete pass to Branden I threw the next pass into the sun which led to B getting hit in the eye.  But he toughed it out and we opt for a handoff on the next play.  We all worked up an appetite so we headed to the barn for sweet corn.


I know I know, we had corn when we could have had oatmeal chocolate chip ice cream, the snickers thingy, and any number of pastries.

Before church, we took a picture with the new camera that we bought earlier in the day.

I really wanted to get the Samsung with the screen in the front so you can take pictures of yourself (because as most of you know it is one of my favorite photo pose along with sticking my tongue out.) but we opted for the much more practical choice the Canon Elph, which btw you can stick take pics of yourself.


Hope the rest of your week is filled with Love and Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. Love you all! I am expecting a butt load of pictures with that new camera! P.S. Addy's fro might be the cutest thing ever!
    Love,
    Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so loving Addy's hair!! and how nice great grama and the aunties got to meet her. I want some corn from the barn now.

    ReplyDelete