Thursday, November 12, 2009

Alumni Game and Addy's 2 months

Last weekend was the CP softball alumni game. We spent Friday out in Avila Beach with Carrie, Terra and Blake.

Here is a pic of everyone at the game:

It was great to see everyone and hang out at the Schafers. Instead of the downtown craziness for me, my moment came when B broad jumped over Addy to get to the pass her laying in a walk away. He easily cleared her. (He takes after his Poppa Sam.) I was a little bit shocked. But I seem to have a memory of jumping over Josh and Joey with my bike. So, I guess this was just a little bit of the payback that my family always reminds me about. I was feeling really old because I recruited several of the girls out of high school and now they have little ones. I am hoping we can together sooner rather than later.

Monday was Addy's 2 month appointment. She got shots and for the record she has her mom's lungs and temper. I know none of you are surprised.
Addy was just irriatated most of day. She would sleep then wake up crying. Lil A is 23 in and 10lbs 7oz.

Addy is starting to sleep a little bit longer at night (we aren't counting last night.) She also enjoys the play mat.
Her smiles are becoming more frequent.

B has started reading Dr. Suess books to her like Go Dogs Go. B went back to swim lessons after a couple weeks off. He is starting to get his freestyle down just need a little bit of meat on his bones to help with bounacy. B also starts his afterschool chess class. He is excited and wants to get better so he can beat his Dad and Poppa Jun.

As I was writing this blog, I realized two things:
1. It was pretty much a repeat of stuff I have posted on facebook.
2. I really need to get me a camera to take along with us whenever we go so that I won't have to steal pics off of other people's facebook or blog. (Thanks Jules and Terra)

Well, the 49ers played and won on Thursday. So other than the Poly football game, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a minimal football weekend. Maybe we will go on a hike or bike ride.

Have a great weekend! Much Love and Aloha!









No comments:

Post a Comment