Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back to School and Addy's Activities

Well, it was back to school on Monday, but B ditched because his Grandparents were here to visit from Turkey.  Jeff's Mom and Dad were in Pismo for a couple of days. (I am a slacker and didn't take any pictures.)  Hopefully, Jeff's parents will share the ones they took and I can post them next week.

While they were here, we all went to Addy's gymnastics class that she started a couple of weeks ago.  She has a blast and enjoys all of the climbing and jumping. 




 Addy has also started a Music Class during the week.  The kids love banging on the drum and shaking all the instruments.  Miss Amy is great and goes with the flow while the kids are playing and kinda singing along with the songs.  My favorite part of the class is the kids make an instrument to take home:)


I have finally got my butt in gear and have started working out again.  I started last week running the Bob Jones Trail as some of you may have seen my posts to Bob on Facebook.  It has become a fun little way for me to challenge myself.  My daily run has turned into a Battle with Bob.  So, Addy and I hit the trail with snacks, drinks, and toys;  I keep my fingers crossed that it leads to a nap and I survive my Battle with Bob!


No comments:

Post a Comment