Monday, February 28, 2011

A fast and full February...

February is a short month but we packed in the activities. It started with the neighborhood Super Bowl. Manny was the big winner in the Skyline Super Bowl Pool.
Basketball Saturdays kept us busy on the weekends. Here are a couple shots of B. It has been fun seeing really developing a love for the game. He enjoys looking at his basketball cards and even saved his money to buy the Sports Illustrated Encyclopedia of Basketball. If you remember from the summer, he earned camper of day and was invited to be on the court during Cal Poly warm-ups. I didn't bring my camera I know that some of you are shocked by that. The local sports photographer was there, so we are ordering some prints.
B also moved up a belt at the Pit, he is now a camo-orange belt.
Addy loves the Princess and the Frog movie. She dances to all the songs. Mom took some fun pictures of her with Uncle Luke singing and dancing. Hopefully he can teach a few things and she get a little rhythm from him cause we all know I have none.
For Valentine's Day, the kids and I had my mom take pictures on the beach for Jeff's gift. The first picture was the best of the day. Mom did a great job. Luke and I had fun watching the kids run on the beach and watching Mom chase them. Only once did the ocean almost get the best of her.
Addy and I took a road trip to visit our friends, the Coldani's. We spent all couple of days just hanging out and enjoying some of their favorite activities. The girls had a blast and were super cute together.
At the lake

On the turtle at the Zoo

We drove safely and quickly home so that we could make for the World Series trophy stop at Farmers Market. My cousin Marina drove up from LA area to join the celebration. I need to thank Jeffy for being a good sport, bringing us dinner in line, and taking pictures.

For those of you who weren't sure if Addy looks anything like me or has any bit of my personality, here's your answer...
Well, I am all blogged out. Much Aloha and Love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment