Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Addy!

Ok, so I promise this is the last of the heartfelt blogs for awhile. But like I said, the last 3 weeks have been filled with Clarin occasions. So much has been happening that I ended up with the shingles. After to several texts and phone calls to my inner circle, we cancelled the party and I was assured that Addy wouldn't remember, hold it against me or be the reason she has to go to therapy later in life.

Happy Birthday Addysen Malia! You are truly blessing! You have a changed our lives in only a way that you could! We can't imagine what our lives without you! You completed us! We love you! Here's to you on your first birthday and many more to come!


For those that know me you will understand when I say that I have truly met my match. She knows what she wants, she will let you know and won't stop until she gets it. She is always going full steam ahead like at B's birthday party she bounced off a wall head first (Remind you of anyone.) Addy pushes the limits and take it to the edge. A couple of weeks ago, she followed Snuka out into the ocean. I was walking beside her the whole time when I picked her up she was in about knee deep. And today while we were getting ready to open presents, Addy was standing on a chair. I told her, "on your butt." She told me something back. I told her again, she told me again then laughed. Addy Malia, this will be a fun roller coaster ride! Just remember I am your mom yesterday, today, forever and always.

1 comment:

  1. Sara Lou, You and Jeff are doing a fantastic job raising your kids. Tell Addy we will celebrate her big ONE sometime. This way she gets a lot of little celebrations. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete