Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday B!

Happy Birthday B!
I remember his 1st birthday party. (I don't know if Roni or Jeffrey do, but I do.) It was quite the party almost 200 people, but I can't find a picture of it for the life of me. No comments from the peanut gallery about the fact that I hardly ever take pictures. Those that know me know I usually rely on the pictures that other people take. I do have a pictures of birthdays 2-7 that I posted on Facebook and I will admit that I probably didn't take any of them.

B lives it up and loves life. He truly lives in the moment happy, sad, mad, excited and all the in betweens. There are times that I am so amazed because he just gets it. When he was born, he brought something special to our family. He has and is growing up and we are so proud of him. Branden is a great big brother, a wonderful son, and is a caring loving boy to everyone he meets. (Including the other 2nd grader whose mom was late picking her on the same day I forgot to pick B up at school. He took her to the office, opened the door for her and said to her as they went in the door, "Don't worry Ms. Hizey will help us and she will make it better.") He has taught us some much in the last 7 years and I am sure he will continue to in years to come. He is perfectly Branden. We are truly blessed and thankful for him everyday.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, he made his presence known on that celestial night 7 years ago. And what a beautiful, loving, and funny spirit he is. He will always be very special to his Uncle Mike & Auntie. Plus, he brought Papoo joy too. Sara & Jeff you are wonderful parents....PS Sara Lou you are so much your mother's daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get to see B very much, but I know what joy he brought my Dad,Papoo,he really missed him after he moved in with me. He talked about him all the time. Papoo is watching over you B, thanks for the love you gave him while he was here. Nana Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update Sara! Some great pics people took for you. I did notice the missing 1st bday on facebook, but decided to be nice to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have pictures from his first birthday party, haha :) I'm loving all the updates and finally catching up on your blog. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MrsClarin. Can I please get copies or a disc of those pics? I can't find them anywhere for his mainland or Hawaii party.

    ReplyDelete